Terms and Conditions
- Complete an application:
- Submit the required docs
- Copy of passport
- Copy of parent passport
- Copy of residency ID
- Copy of residency permit in passport (expats)
- 4 photos
- Transcripts for the past 3 years
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of vaccination record
- Students must sit for entrance exams in English, Arabic, and Math. Non-Arabic speaking students will be exempted from the Arabic entrance exam.
- Students must attend an interview to determine eligibility for enrollment.
- Students are only allowed to submit one application form per year.
- The school reserves the right to terminate the registration or expel a student if he/she does not abide by the school rules and regulations.
- Any student who left the school, dismissed, or withdrew – is not allowed to re-apply. He/She should submit a re-entry application carrying his/her previous number.
- Registration, testing and interview fees are non-refundable even if a student is placed on a waiting list.
- Tuition fees are non-refundable whether the student attended or not. If cancellation of enrollment takes place, fees paid will not be refunded. Cancellation of enrollment must be submitted in written.
- If the student withdraws from AMIS, a full semester notice is to be given. If such a notice is not given, a full semester’s fees will be payable.
- If the student is placed on the waiting list, or accepted or rejected, the fees of the tests, interview and application will not be refunded.
- If the student is accepted, and the parent chose not to continue the enrollment process (written notice must be given), the fees of the tests, interview and application will not be refunded.
- The parent agrees that if the required documents are not provided in due time, then the registration will be cancelled and the fees will not be refunded.
- One full payment upon admission.
- Two equal installments to be paid on a semester basis (Quarter 1 and Quarter 3).
- Three equal payments to be paid at the beginning of quarter 1,2,3.
- If a student is admitted in the first half of a semester, a full semester’s fees will be charged.
- If a student is admitted in the second semester, half annual’s fees will be charged.
- No certificates or transcripts will be given to any student, and the student will not be allowed to attend graduation ceremonies if all the due fees are not paid & he/she will be forbidden to sit for the examinations. If the parent does not pay on time, there will be a fine of 7.5% open for increase according to the delay in payment. In the case of a bouncing cheque, a fine is added to the value of the cheque, and the cheque issuer will bear the consequences.
- If a student needs to travel – The Administration should be informed in writing prior to the student’s departure from school. If the student is absent due to sickness, a medical report needs to be submitted.
- Unexcused absence by any student, affecting their academic performance will be the responsibility of the parents and not the school. 15% unexcused absenteeism will result in zero credits for the subject.
- School uniform is mandatory. Otherwise, the student will be sent home and will not be accepted until he/she abides by this rule.
- Uniforms – (daily and sports) – are sold at the school. Anything similar to them or tailored outside the school is not accepted in order to maintain uniformity.
- A Disciplinary System is applied for morning delays.
- Expensive items are not allowed in the school i.e. jewelry, cellular phones, pagers …… etc. In case of loss or damage the School Administration is not responsible. Cellular phones will be confiscated and returned at the end of the year.